Thursday 22 December 2011

Formation of soccer academy

x-generation is a soccer academy that has been formed by the volunteers for community development (VCD) as a means of attracting members particularly young members into the organization. The main idea is to use soccer to train and monitor the academic progress of young members. the age limit for the soccer academy is from ages 6 to 17 years.
The long term vision for these soccer project is to imbibe into these young ones the spirit of volunteerism during and after the training period at the soccer academy. We believe that the academic, moral and social progress of these young members is more vital to the progress of the community.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Pedro after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Pedro Jerome promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Pedro, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Pedro via WhatsApp +1-8632310632 and his email: pedroloanss@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete